America’s Most Trusted Name in Portable Buildings
Derksen Portable Buildings has worked for over 20 years to become America’s most trusted name in backyard storage solutions. Since 1995, Derksen has set the standard in the industry, innovating and producing top quality buildings at an affordable price. Constructed in a tradition of Mennonite Craftsmanship, each of our structures is handmade and built to last. When you buy a Derksen, you can have confidence we will be here for service after the sale.
Buy or Rent-to-Own. No Credit Check!
At Derksen, you have purchasing options. Derksen established our popular Rent-to-Own program as an alternative to expensive, inconvenient off-site storage units. When you Rent-to-Own your Derksen building, you get a low monthly rent payment and the peace of mind knowing you are building equity. There is no penalty for early payoff. At the end of your term, you own the building! Your building is conveniently and securely located on your own property.
5-Year Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
Derksen offers a 5-year limited warranty on materials and workmanship on our standard line of products and a 3-year limited warranty on our Best Value line of products. We value our long-standing reputation for craftsmanship and quality. We will repair or replace any construction or material defect that does not fall within the reasonable expectation of an outside storage building. Our building materials, such as metal, shingles, treated lumber and siding, are covered by manufacturer’s warranties.
There is no warranty on used buildings.
Built in the Tradition of Mennonite Craftsmanship
- All treated lumber comes with a LIFETIME limited warranty on rot and fungal decay.
- All skids and floor framing are built with pressure treated lumber.
- 10‘ wide buildings and wider come standard with 2×6 floor joists. 8‘ wide buildings and all horizontal metal buildings come standard with 2×4 floor joists.
- 8’ and 10’ wide buildings are built on two (2) pressure treated notched skids.
- 12’ buildings and wider are built on four (4) pressure treated notched skids.
- Siding choices to fit any budget. Choose from Treated T1-11, Painted or Urethane LP SmartSide®, 29 gauge Z-Metal (vertical) or 29 gauge Metal (horizontal).
- All 8’ wide buildings come with a SINGLE shop-built door. All 10’ and wider buildings come with double shop-built doors (excluding cabins and garages).
- Your choice of dimensional shingles or standard color metal roofing – SAME PRICE!
- Metal buildings (horizontal) have a size limit of 24’ in length.
- 12’ wide buildings and wider are measured eave to eave due to Department of Transportation hauling restrictions (excluding Texas).